Age / Game Restriction
Young people under the age 14 require an adult to supervise and playing with them. Young people from the age 14 and over can play independently without an adult.
All players under the age of 18 or 16 without a firearm licence must have the parental consent section on the waiver form signed by a parent or legal guardian before attending any games at Arena 149.
Customers who want to confirm their private booking, must make a $50 deposit on the button at the top right corner of the Arena 149 website.
We accept bank transfer, visa or credit card via online, or physical payment at the ASGC retail store or at Arena 149.
Once, the payment is received, the booking is confirmed.
BBQ Facility Hire (During the booking)
– BBQ facility + Gas cylinder with gas filled + basic cooking utensils.
– Simple assistance for the setup and passing around cooked food or utensils.
– BBQ cleaning after usage. So you do not have to worry about that. But we do recommend our customers to help clean up and throw away any rubbish into the bins provided.
– Food and drinks are BYO and will not be provided.
– Plates, cups and eating utensils are BYO and will not be provided.
– Our staff will not be helping out with the cooking.
We have the following facilities available
- Two level warzone game floors
- Internet Access ($2/Hour)
- Gear room + free lockers
- Free car parks
- Live stream game play on our monitors in the reception area
- BBQ facilities (booking require)
- Watchtower in the gaming area for visitors to view.
Food and Beverage
Smoking and Alcohol are NOT ALLOWED inside the arena or building.
You may smoke outside of the arena where it is in the open.
Players under the influence of any alcohol or drug will not be permitted to play.
This can be a serious offense and they can be liable for conviction for imprisonment for a term up to 3 months or receive a fine of $4000 or receive both. (Arm Act 1983, section 47)
The length of a game varies with the game type; in general, a game is 20-40 minutes with 5 -10 minutes armory reload in between each interval game for players before switching sides.
When a game is finished, we allow players to have an energy refill break of 10 – 15 minutes to rest until the next game.
Please also note that it will get quite warm from running around indoors during the warmer seasons so please avoid wearing too much to prevent yourself from having a heat stroke.
Footwear: Covered shoes are mandatory.
Sneakers or running shoes would be best.
Boots are great but metal cap boots are not allowed.
Jandals, sandals, bare feet, high heels and slippers are not recommended as they do not protect your toes.