1. Do I need to book in advance?
For public games, no booking is required to play. However for private games, booking are required in advance with a minimum of 10 players.
2. Internet Banking Details:
Please send your payment to:
Name: Arena 149 Ltd
(Internet Banking or Fast Deposit Only)
Please include your Booking Date & Time in 24 Hours Formate (HHDDMM) and Your Name as reference. Thank You.
3. Does getting hit by a bb gun hurt?
How much a shot hurts depends on each player’s pain tolerance.
The projectiles fired from a toy bb gun (airsoft gun) are much smaller in size compared to a paintball projectile.
We recommend wearing extra layers such as a jacket, pants and scarf when playing.
4. What is the minimum age to play?
Young people under the age 14 require an adult to supervise and playing with them. Young people from the age 14 and over can play independently without an adult.
All players under the age of 18 or 16 without a firearm licence must have the parental consent section on the waiver form signed by a parent or legal guardian before attending any games at Arena 149.
5. Can we bring our own food?
Feel free to bring your own food and drinks to consume between game breaks. We have a number of picnic tables both indoor and outdoor for players to enjoy.
6. How long are the games?
The length of a game varies with the game type; in general, a game is 20-40 minutes with 5 -10 minutes armory reload in between each interval game for players before switching sides.
When a game is finished, we allow players to have an energy refill break of 10 – 15 minutes to rest until the next game.
7. What is the FPS (Feet per second) limit and what are the bb weights we can use?
Arena 149’s limit is 370FPS tested on 0.20 grams of BB’s. The heaviest BB weight you can use at the Arena is 0.25 grams.
8. Do you have clothes for sell/hire?
We do not have any clothes to sell or hire. We only have vests and masks for hire and players may use our loan gloves for free.
9. What does the customer have to do to confirm their private booking?
Customers who want to confirm their private booking, must make a $50 deposit on the www.asgc.co.nz website in the “CQB Booking Fee section”.
The payment methods available are bank transfer, visa or credit card; physical payment at the ASGC retail store or at Arena 149. Once, the payment is received, the booking is confirmed.
10. What is the function of the $50 deposit and can it be refunded?
The $50 deposit is non-refundable within 48 hours prior to the booking.
If you wish to cancel your private booking for whatever reasons, you must notify us at least 48 hours in advance prior to the private booking so you can receive a full refund of the deposit.
On the day of the booking, the organizer of the group can use the $50 deposit for products and services in the Arena 149 store.
11. What facilities are available?
We have the following facilities available
- Two level warzone game floors
- Internet Access ($2/Hour)
- Gear room + free lockers
- Free car parks
- Live stream game play on our monitors in the reception area
- BBQ facilities (booking require)
- Watchtower in the gaming area for visitors to view.