Game Master / Direction Staff (DS)
Arena 149 is looking for a PART TIME Direct Supervisor (DS) LOVE AIRSOFT AND WANT TO MAKE IT A JOB AS WELL?
To work at Arena 149, you must…
1. Be Honest and Friendly
2. Hardworking and Self-Motivated
3. Have a good command of the English
4. Be able to work Weekdays and weekends or on call or to Back up other staff
5. Applicants for a Direct Supervisor (DS) position will be required to be experienced in Airsoft and have the ability to create, manage and run airsoft games.
Applicants for DS position must have airsoft experience.
6. Be able to travel to our Arena 149 in Glendene (West Auckland) for the job.
*This position may require a volunteer training period.
For this Position, we will provide a minimum of 9 hours per week.
You will generally be working wednesday, friday and sundays but you may be required to work on Saturdays and weekdays for private bookings.
If you are interested and have what it takes, you can:
– Hand in your Resume/CV at the Arena 149 or Airsoft Gun Centre
Please state which position you are applying